We are Foster Connect.
Foster Connect is a growing network of Christian foster and adoptive families in the Las Vegas valley. We operate in agreement with the same values as our parent organization, Youth With A Mission (YWAM) Las Vegas. You can find the list of YWAM values by clicking here. We desire to connect foster and adoptive families with resources for emotional, spiritual, and practical support.
Are you a foster/adoptive parent? Do you feel supported?
Foster Connect offers emotional support through:
- Monthly supportive groups hosted by churches and lead by foster and adoptive families.
- Quarterly events including Foster Connect dinners, where all foster and adoptive families are invited to come together to develop community, grow friendships and be encouraged.
- Supportive community that can surround your family through regular community events, respite care and other great opportunities.
As a foster/adoptive parent? Do you have enough items for the children in your home?
Foster Connect provides
practical support to our families through resources such as:
- Gently used items like clothes, and other needed items.
- School supplies, Christmas Gifts and Thanksgiving Baskets which are available to the children in your care.
Are you a Christian foster/adoptive parent? Do you desire a community of other believers?
Foster Connect offers spiritual support through:
- Bi-monthly in-home visits by Foster Connect staff, as desired, to pray with and support families.
- A growing community of churches and families who share a common belief and can support one another in the process.